We can offer a full range of legal and business services and advice which includes:
- Spanish Inheritance Tax – a concern for those owning property in Spain. If you are not an official resident your Spanish assets will almost certainly be subject to Spanish Inheritance Tax.
- Spanish Wills – having a Spanish will avoids time consuming and expensive legal problems
Spanish Property Taxes – including:
- Transmission Tax – payable on the declared value at the time of purchase
- Municipal Property Tax – the Spanish equivalent to UK rates
- Capital Gains Tax – if a non-resident sells a property in Spain they are obliged to pay Capital Gains Tax on the day of sale
- Plus Valia Tax – set by local authorities based on the increase in land value from the date of acquisition to the date of sale
And we can also help with:
- Rental Contracts
- Property Transfers
- Powers of Attorney
- NIE & Residencias
- SUMA & Utility Changes
Feel free to contact us at any time for help or advice – either by telephone or email or call into our office in Jalon located opposite the Medical Centre. We are open all day and will be pleased to help.